Red Rain

And Still

Big Time

Live And Let Live

Solsbury Hill

In Your Eyes

Biko

All tour dates

Post your show comments, photos etc here.

• Official Post

Anyone else in Dublin? Will be there over the weekend.

• Anyone else in Dublin? Will be there over the weekend.

I'm not but the Avoca cafe has lovely food, and Hodges & Figgs is a wonderful big bookshop if you're looking for one. There's a nice small rare/antique bookshop on a side street off Grafton but I don't know the name. Also, the Guinness will be lovely no matter where you go!

• Hello, I am looking for someone who could grab me something from the merch in Dublin. I live in France and couldn't manage to get what I wanted at Bordeaux's gig yesterday... Thanks for your help ;)

• Official Post

Hello, I am looking for someone who could grab me something from the merch in Dublin. I live in France and couldn't manage to get what I wanted at Bordeaux's gig yesterday... Thanks for your help ;)

will also be there, bit since I am from Germany I am not sure if I could be of any help.

• Official Post

Arrived in Dublin

No wonder hotels are booked - 40th pride anniversary celebration.
    Wonderful atmosphere in the city

• Official Post

That was so much better than Cologne (which was great already).

Sound crystal clear, Marina was there (unlike cologne) and a hell of a version of Big Time with extended Don-E improvisation. In addition, the former president of Ireland Mary Robinson was there and was introduced by Peter as part of the Elders and the audience stood up to pay respect. There were partly longer announcements and one or the other song was also a bit longer. Live and let live with (intentional, because of the Elders) text variation. Audience great - of the new songs i/o, Road To Joy, Love Can Heal and Live And Let Live got great feedback from the audience..

Peter spoke briefly about the end of the European tour, which was "difficult" at times. No word about 2024. Big special applause for the crew and the show started at 20.00 sharp and ended at 23.00 sharp.

If this was my last Gabriel show ... then be it so. Then it was one of the best among 30 shows. I am simply impressed and grateful.

• What a fantastic concert.

I did intentionally avoid all the spoilers regarding setlist and tour visuals - it totally paid off. The setlist was reserved for the newly released and unreleased songs. A few well-placed hits and the inclusion of Darkness as opener of the second part was a very pleasant surprise.

Panopticom, I/O, Road to Joym and Four Kinds of Horses work amazingly well in the live setup.

Among the unreleased ones, I really enjoyed This is Home, Olive Tree, and Love Can Heal.

The sound at the 3Arena was way better than expected. I have seen a lot of acts there, and the sound can be atrocious at times. It was my first time sitting in the flat area in this venue (6th row from the stage); stage view and sound were absolutely perfect from there.

Little note: I would have never imagined seeing a fight in the crowd at a PG concert, but well, it happened!

Here are a few pictures from the night!

• Visuals were brilliant! Each musician playing out of their skins. And Peter, of course, was fantastic!

Here's a playlist of video highlights from an AMAZING show!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.