3. 25-29 (1) 9%
    4. 30-34 (0) 0%
    5. 35-39 (2) 18%
    6. 40-44 (1) 9%
    7. 45-49 (0) 0%
    8. 50-54 (3) 27%
    9. 55-59 (4) 36%
    10. 60+ (0) 0%

Some people have it in their bios, some might not want to share, it's all good. Just curious...

• I am 59 years old, almost 60. Born August 6th, 1958 in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. My family moved around a bit, but always stayed in Ontario until 1968, and when I was 10 years old we moved to California. I enjoy dual citizenship between Canada and the states.

Towns where I've lived

in Canada

Brampton

Georgetown

Downsview

Yorkdale

Willowdale

In California

Pomona

Fullerton

Anaheim

Garden Grove

Huntington Beach

San Bernardino

Bloomington - CURRENTLY

I'm married. Kitty and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary on June 19th.

We have 2 kids (boy and girl)

11 grandkids (2 boys, 9 girls)

3 great grandkids (2 boys, 1 girl)

1 soon-to-be great-granddaughter (November)

Life is good :):thumbup:

• Fortunately I made the poll editable so you can change your answer in about a month!

Congratulations on your recent anniversary.

I'm 39 next month, lived in New Zealand for nearly 7 years and became a citizen last month. Prior to that I lived in the UK.

My wife and I have been married for ten years and we have four kids, all boys.

Loving it in NZ, and plan to spend the rest of my life here.

• Born in England from a RAF background, so we moved around a lot. My best experience was moving to Cyprus in 1967-1970... My Dad then was posted to Wales ( St Athan) after that, where I spent nearly 14 years there. I joined the RAF myself after leaving school and became an electrician... I left as a CPL serving 14 years and moved to Canada. I am still an electrician...

I am now 57 .... =O

:D

• I would like Australia but cannot stand spiders.. They are bloody enormous over there! =O

What interests you about Australia?

The spiders & snakes stuff really is not an issue in cities.

I am 57, born in Australia, but I would go back to my husband's homeland in the UK tomorrow if I had a chance.

• What interests you about Australia?

The spiders & snakes stuff really is not an issue in cities.

I am 57, born in Australia, but I would go back to my husband's homeland in the UK tomorrow if I had a chance.

I have a neice & 3 good friends over there... Plus the weather looks good :)... They speak English too!! ^^

Not afraid of snakes.

• That’s interesting. Why?

How long have you got?

From a very early age I was fascinated by British history. I was also brought up on British TV.My first visit was a year there in 1972-73 when I was 11-12.. While that period made me a fanatical traveller it also sealed the UK as my favourite place. I went to all the places I had read about & soaked it all up.Then later I read a great deal of classic British literature (Shakespeare in particular) and soaked up classic comedy (Monty Python) and met my husband through that. I wentt through a period in the 80s when I lost interest in the UK & went to the US a few times, but am now over that. It's a beautiful country & the people are for the most part kind, generous, funny, etc. Having said all that we haven't been since 2010. Far too long.

• How long have you got?

From a very early age I was fascinated by British history. I was also brought up on British TV.My first visit was a year there in 1972-73 when I was 11-12.. While that period made me a fanatical traveller it also sealed the UK as my favourite place. I went to all the places I had read about & soaked it all up.Then later I read a great deal of classic British literature (Shakespeare in particular) and soaked up classic comedy (Monty Python) and met my husband through that. I wentt through a period in the 80s when I lost interest in the UK & went to the US a few times, but am now over that. It's a beautiful country & the people are for the most part kind, generous, funny, etc. Having said all that we haven't been since 2010. Far too long.

That's very heart-warming. You can come back and dance with this moonlit-knight anytime you want, dear ^^^^

~ My talents may not be obvious but they are always...always...delicious! ~