Prayers and/or Well Wishes Please

• Eric passed away Saturday evening at 9:20 PST. We were at his side along with his wife, kids and grandkids. At least he's not suffering any longer. We will miss him terribly.

OMG!!!, I am, so sorry David!... :huh:........ Very shocked at the news and still praying on you and the family!... :love:

• I have hardly been on this site over the last couple of days so am only just reading these updates.

I am so so sorry David. I cannot think of anything harder to cope with than to see a child of yours die. Words are difficult at a time like this. All I can say is that you and your whole family will be in everybody's thoughts and prayers from this forum. I will be thinking of you :love:<3<3

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Eric passed away Saturday evening at 9:20 PST. We were at his side along with his wife, kids and grandkids. At least he's not suffering any longer. We will miss him terribly.

Our condolences to you and all the family David. Heartbreaking news and far too young to leave this world. Our deepest thoughts to you all.

• Thank you, thank you, thank you! Eric will always be with us. I actually have to go to work tomorrow, but I am allowed 3 bereavement days to take when I'm ready. Eric will be cremated, and his wife and kids will spread his ashes in Parker, Arizona near the Colorado River, a place that Eric enjoyed going with family on vacations. There will be a memorial for Eric, but plans have not been put in place yet, so I will take my bereavement days closer to the day of his memorial. I love you all for your thoughts and prayers. Your comments have been a blessing to my wife and I. Love you lots :*<3

I'm so sorry to hear this and will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope you find some comfort and strength from all the support from the wonderful people here. I can't imagine the heartache you're going through but from the outside looking in, there are a lot of thoughtful and kind people here. It warms my heart to see how no matter our differences, there's a lot of love here when it matters most.

• Official Post

My thoughts are with you! It's never easy to lose a loved one.

Take your time for grief and sorting things out.

All the best!

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• My thoughts are with you! It's never easy to lose a loved one.

Take your time for grief and sorting things out.

All the best!

Thanks, Christian. I am finding that, for the time being, it easier to go back to life as usual. We will have to revisit losing Eric when we have his memorial sometime within the next week. Right now, I am back to working and visiting this site with my music-loving friends. I will take 3 bereavement days closer to the day of his memorial. I will take that time to reflect on our loss, but Eric will always be with us spiritually and in our memories of him, and that is a comfort. He also gave us 8 grandkids and 3 great-grandkids to remember him by :saint:<3