Prayers and/or Well Wishes Please

• I will be flying to Oregon tomorrow morning (Saturday) to be with my brother for a few days. I'll probably not be on here much during that time, but I know you guys and gals will be here when I get back. Have a great weekend! Thanks again for your kind thoughts. :)

• I will be flying to Oregon tomorrow morning (Saturday) to be with my brother for a few days. I'll probably not be on here much during that time, but I know you guys and gals will be here when I get back. Have a great weekend! Thanks again for your kind thoughts. :)

Enjoy your trip and hope your brother is doing well!..:)

Hope you enjoy your few days away. let your brother know we are all thinking about him

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Well, now that my brother is on the mend after his open heart surgery in August, our son Eric is in the hospital. He suffered a heart attack last Sunday and will be undergoing an open heart coronary artery bypass surgery this Monday. Not sure how many vessels, but he's very scared and so are we. If any of you would care to send out positive thoughts and/or prayers to Eric, that would be wonderful.

Thank you so much.

• Positive thoughts from me to Eric and the family. I will be thinking of him on Monday. You have been through a lot recently and you will be feeling worried, keep your chin up, I am sure all will go well. :love:

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Positive thoughts from me to Eric and the family. I will be thinking of him on Monday. You have been through a lot recently and you will be feeling worried, keep your chin up, I am sure all will go well. :love:

Thanks so much, my friend. You too have had your share of health scares. Wishing you well :):thumbup:

• Well, now that my brother is on the mend after his open heart surgery in August, our son Eric is in the hospital. He suffered a heart attack last Sunday and will be undergoing an open heart coronary artery bypass surgery this Monday. Not sure how many vessels, but he's very scared and so are we. If any of you would care to send out positive thoughts and/or prayers to Eric, that would be wonderful.

Thank you so much.

OMG!!...8|. This is awful news indeed!!!! Specially as it's been within a few months of your brother..

Sending prayers and positive thoughts as well. :love:

Will be thinking of Eric on Monday, as genesis1964 said, keep your chin up mate!. ;)

Thank you so much.

Sorry to see this David. Prayers, positive thoughts and love from Janice and I to all your family for Eric to have a successful op and speedy recovery.

• OMG!!...8|. This is awful news indeed!!!! Specially as it's been within a few months of your brother..

Sending prayers and positive thoughts as well. :love:

Will be thinking of Eric on Monday, as genesis1964 said, keep your chin up mate!. ;)

Thank you, my friend. We are going to visit him in the hospital tonight, and are so grateful for your thoughts and prayers :)<3

• Triple bypass surgery is finished. They said all went well. Now praying for a problem free recovery. Thank you all for your concern, prayers and positive thoughts. You folks are awesome! :love::thumbup:

• My brother's recovery went wonderfully. In fact, its been 8 weeks and he goes back to work Monday.

Our son was in the ICU for 4 days. He's in his own room at the hospital now. Being a heavy smoker, his lungs were too weak initially to bring him off the ventilator, but he's off it now and on the road to recovery.

Thanks for asking, my friend :)