Ultimate Genesis Chronology of Recordings?

• Does anyone know if a chronological listing of all Genesis recordings (at the track level) exists anywhere. The closest equivalent of what i'm looking for is the amazing Peter Gabriel Recording Compendium (https://www.genesis-news.com/c…um-Introduction-s597.html).

I'm going to be driving across country in a month and want to listen to all of Genesis' recordings (both group and solo) in chronological order. I have created my own spreadsheet of what i know so far but want to compare it against something else to look for gaps or incorrect dates. Examples of things i'm looking for include cases where one of Genesis' members guests on another song or even demos of songs.

• You've touched on an idea I'd love to see become reality, which is a Genesis equivalent of what Ian MacDonald did for The Beatles with the superb Revolution In The Head. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a chronological listing of everything they recorded, i.e. in order of recording (not order of release), officially released or not, with comprehensive notes and technical stuff about each song. That sort of treatment of the Genesis catalogue would have me salivating.

Abandon all reason

• Great point about "order of recording" (and to that end you could also look at order of writing/composing). I really love listening to music chronologically as it shows the evolution of so many facets of music (composing, arranging, playing, tones/sounds, production, etc.). And when you have a band like Genesis where each member can hold their own, you get to hear the DNA of each member interwoven with other members. For example, I love hearing Peter Gabriel's Intruder with Phil on the drums. It shows where both where at that point in their careers.

What if we made this a joint project among the Genesis fan community? Are there any web-based sites/services where a group can collaborate on content?