THE MUSICAL BOX - A Genesis Extravaganza Setlist Spoiler

• I just got an e-mail about their Philadelphia dates - they are March 22nd/23rd, 2019 at the Keswick Theater in Glenside, PA (close suburb of Philly). Those dates are a Friday/Saturday pairing.

So, keep your ears/eyes open, American fans!

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• I just got an e-mail about their Philadelphia dates - they are March 22nd/23rd, 2019 at the Keswick Theater in Glenside, PA (close suburb of Philly). Those dates are a Friday/Saturday pairing.

So, keep your ears/eyes open, American fans!

Got tix for the Friday show! Pumped!

Now for the 4 month wait...

• Got tix for the Friday show! Pumped!

Now for the 4 month wait...

I'm at the same show! 8)

They posted all of their dates on their FB page - I'm not on FB; someone showed me that they were in fact there.

The Northeastern US dates are in March, but, after their Canadian dates in early April, they are going westward in the US for the remainder of the month.

• I'm at the same show! 8)

They posted all of their dates on their FB page - I'm not on FB; someone showed me that they were in fact there.

The Northeastern US dates are in March, but, after their Canadian dates in early April, they are going westward in the US for the remainder of the month.

Now they have posted their dates on their website:

http://www.themusicalbox.net/tour.php?lang=en

• Official Post

By the way, the tour dates are frequently updated here at GNC

We did have most of the North American dates online for a couple of weeks now

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…1977-tour-dates-s662.html

Apart from that, went to the show in Dresden yesterday. It was a completely different experience. I thought Act 1 went really well, despite being instrumental most of the time. But Blood On The Rooftops and Dance On A Volcano were also performed nicely. Although Denis does not have a typical Collins voice, of course.

Wot Gorilla was also a nice surprise.

Broadway melodies is some sort of best of Lamb, CD one (although it is nearly the complete CD1, but it was a really good on anyway) and during this performance I always compared it to the Lamb tour they did years ago. They have aged and some things don't work that well anymore when it comes to playing Rael. New images / slides were a nice addition to this part

Before The Ordeal / Act 3 is really something for the hardcore fans. The most popular track is of course The Cinema Show, played with Aisle Of Plenty. Then there were a few surprises. While Seven Stones and Time Table were performed by TMB at some occasions, that surely doesn't apply to A Place To Call My Own. Or Looking For Someone and After The Ordeal.

Encores were a superb Entangled and The Musical Box, with fox head and red dress - not the old man costume.

A few nice animations were added to the show, along with citations of band members and a presentation about the old gear in the intermission.

All in all a really enjoyable experience and I am looking forward to seeing them in 2019 - and they promised to work on their set, so we can expect other tracks!