Funny YouTube clips

• Thought I might start a new thread on funny YouTube clips!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've played this almost a 1000 times!.... Greg Davies the Welsh comedian is one of my favourite's along with Rhod Gilbert

• Well, technically, Greg is English I believe, coming from Wem in Shropshire, but it's very close to Wales.

Rhod is one of my 4 favourite comedians, the others being Dave Gorman, Lee Mack and Sean Lock.

I met Rhod once:

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Foxfeeder that is cool. My hubby loves Rhod Gilbert. We are huge HIGNFY, QI & Mock The Week fans. Also enjoyed Modern Life Is Goodish - shame he won't be doing any more.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With Chas and Dave.

Found this very funny!............^^

• Even though it's a music video, this is funny, particularly to fans of old UK comedies.

External Content www.youtube.com

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• External Content www.youtube.com

What a joke!!!:D

Though painful to watch, still funny, why these guys participate in a show, that riddle themselves! :/