What do you listen on?

• On a forum where it’s mostly about great music, I was interested to know what equipment people listen on at home and in what formats?

I’ve been a long time Naim equipment fan, but have scaled back from multi-box set ups now. I have a new Nova as my primary serious listening source and a Muso for more casual listening from various direct/Bluetooth/airplay sources.

• I am completely away from listening to lp-records or cds. All the music I have is on my 160 gigabyte iPod and on my Mac. When I play music from my Mac, I usually don't use extra equipment. When I use the iPod, I either use earphones or put the iPod on a Bose-Booster. I also started streaming albums via amazon prime recently and play that music directly from my iPad or Mac.

I also use a Bluetooth device from muvo (creative muvo 2) every now and then. I am still looking for a Bluetooth device that offers a great sound and stereo effect for my living room but haven't found anything useful, yet. Any advice would be welcome.

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• NAD CD521BEE CD player, obtained free, fixed by me.

Philips CD 104 CD player, bought new in 1985, still singing like a bird with a couple of minor fixes by me.

Cambridge Audio Azur A340Amp.

Cambridge Audio S30 Speakers.

Sony NW-A1200 Network Walkman digital music players, 3 of them.

Dual C814 Cassette deck, when needed,

Wharfedale Diamonds hooked up in the conservatory, when the weather/mood dictates!

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!