Does anyone here love The Flower Kings?

• I bought A Kingdom Of Colours a while back, which includes their studio output from 1995 to 2002. A low priced but very beautifully done collection, which brought me back to the tremendous classic albums of the band. Insideout will release a second box with the releases from 2004 to 2013 this summer.

First we learned to walk on water.

Then we tried something harder.

- Red Seven -

• Are you kidding? TFK are/were fabulous. I was turned on to them after I first joined the old TIOA forum in 2007, by Jon AKA Nov, who I've not seen on the forum for a few years now.

Roine is involved in a new band called The Sea Within. Not sure what to think since he says the music will be for the open-minded prog fan. Hmmm...

Anyway, many projects have sprung forth from the TFK loins; ie, Transatlantic, Kaipa, The Tangent, Agents Of Mercy, etc, all of which are fabulous in their own right.

• Yes, I do like them, though I found some of their albums very similar.. I have not viewed this band in a while now... Certain albums of theirs really stood out but may need to view them again!....^^

• For a few years I loved their music and played them constantly. Not sure what happened but I stopped playing them and it must be 4/5 years since I played one of their albums all the way through

“Without music, life would be a mistake”