Genesis rarest song V Genesis most popular song?

• How would you answer this question?

A friend recently asked me and off the top of my head I came up with The Mystery Of The Flannan Isle Lighthouse (1967) and Invisible Touch (1986).

What would you have said?

Regards

Gaz

"She looks at me and gently smiles, as if she knew I'd ask her all the time..."

• I don't know what would be the most popular (although IT seems like a likely enough candidate), but I'd say the rarest is The Light.

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• Never thought of that one - a good choice!

"She looks at me and gently smiles, as if she knew I'd ask her all the time..."

• Most popular will depend who you ask: most popular with a general audience would most likely be Invisible Touch or I Can't Dance; most popular with fans will be Supper's Ready.

As rarest song I would have picked The Light too, well just for the sake of playing I'd go for something even more obscure, say The Movement or The Wooden Mask.

By the way, is it just me or does The Light show the band trying to sound like King Crimson? Maybe that's why they sorted that song out for recording.

• Most popular will depend who you ask: most popular with a general audience would most likely be Invisible Touch or I Can't Dance; most popular with fans will be Supper's Ready.

Hmmmm..... I feel like there's all sorts of stuff I want to respond in those couple of lines but don't currently have the inclination. For now, I have to say I don't share your confident assertion that SR will be the most popular with 'fans'.

Admittedly, I'm not sure what would be. It's all to do with this notion of FANS. There are plenty who consider themselves as such but who wouldn't plump for SR as their favourite.

Abandon all reason

Edited once, last by Backdrifter ().