The Best Genesis Tribute Bands

• Official Post

In addition to seeing Genesis this November I’ve got tickets for both The Genesis Show and The Musical Box this fall. To be perfectly honest at this point I’m much more excited about seeing Genesis and TGS. Hopefully mixing up their setlist will reignite my love for TMB.

I have seen The Musical Box very often and over the years I became less and less excited. The Extravaganza tour was a nice thing, but obviously they have left their "copy the old shows" concept with that.

Nevertheless, first time I saw Selling and Lamb live (TMB) was amazig.

• I have seen The Musical Box very often and over the years I became less and less excited. The Extravaganza tour was a nice thing, but obviously they have left their "copy the old shows" concept with that.

Nevertheless, first time I saw Selling and Lamb live (TMB) was amazig.

I’ve had the same experience over the years. I thought they were at their best when Martin Levac was their drummer 12-15 years ago. He looked and sounded so much like Phil that it was almost surreal. Talk about a doppelganger. The first time I saw them they did the Nursery Cryme tour. They were great but the setlist of course was very short. Then I saw them do The Lamb tour, and a couple of years later the SEBTP tour. I was blown away. But having seen both tours multiple times now the excitement has definitely worn thin.

• Speaking of which..... From a Quebec talk show many years ago.....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Speaking of which..... From a Quebec talk show many years ago.....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

About 10 years ago Martin had a band called Dance on a Volcano (also at various points called Turn it on Again). I saw the band do the Encore Tour. His voice was spot-on sounding like Phil and from our seats in the theater he looked exactly like him, right down to Phil’s short early 80s haircut.