45th Anniversary! The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - album thread

• I agree it would be nice if they'd just re-release the previous sets. The Lamb especially had a lot of nice content.

I'd love to see some kind of anniversary release with new content but I'm not sure what more could be done...realistically.

A new remaster of the original stereo mix?

Am I remembering correctly that a different (and complete) live show multitrack was discovered since the Archive 1 release? My only hope there is that the band would deem any live versions good enough to release without feeling the need to re-record things as was done for Archive 1.

• Official Post

49 years today .... the big 50 is approaching fast!

• If only we could get a big box for the 50th I'm sure a lot would be left out. I'd love to see an official release of I think it was called Meek's Cafe the five or six disc set that had the rehearsals the covers and noodling around I like that stuff even if it's not pristine audio. I wonder what exists that hasn't leaked to be heard ever.

• If only we could get a big box for the 50th I'm sure a lot would be left out. I'd love to see an official release of I think it was called Meek's Cafe the five or six disc set that had the rehearsals the covers and noodling around I like that stuff even if it's not pristine audio. I wonder what exists that hasn't leaked to be heard ever.

The original release of The Lamb sessions was part of a CD series called In The Beginning in 1993.