Which GENESIS tours did you see?

• That's great. Did you see a show each on every tour or did you see more sows? Which ones? And which was was your all time favorite Genesis gig?

• That's great. Did you see a show each on every tour or did you see more sows? Which ones? And which was was your all time favorite Genesis gig?

Just one show on each tour. Favorite was Three Sides Live Tour. It was outdoors, just outside of Chicago, the band were at the top of their abilities, and they played a ton of Gabriel-era stuff, including all of Supper's Ready. Never thought I would see that live. It was great....Phil told the usual Cinema Show lead-in story....instead of the usual "I'm going to be late for the Cinema Show", he said "I'm going to be late, and Supper's Ready". Goosebumps.

• There's some nice 8mm footage snippets from the 82 encore tour on YT, filmed in Deeside and Dallas. Hearing the crowd singing along with SR, and seeing the swirling purple lights brings it all back

• Started with the Invisible touch tour and have seen them on every tour since then. Wish I could have been at a Mama tour gig or 76/77 show.

Earlier shows would also be something, but thanks to The Musical Box I kind of had the experience how that might have been. :love:

• Started with the Invisible touch tour and have seen them on every tour since then. Wish I could have been at a Mama tour gig or 76/77 show.

Earlier shows would also be something, but thanks to The Musical Box I kind of had the experience how that might have been. :love:

Quite. They are a gift to the world IMO!

I think the relatively recent Selling England show was amazing, though the extravaganzas were great too. Where else are you going to see Seven Stones!

I'm really hoping those Lamb shows don't get cancelled, as I've got tickets for 2 shows.

• Following up on my previous post about my 10 Genesis concerts which I was fortunate to have seen, the ones I would loved to also have seen were the Reunion concert of 1982, anything from the 1977 Seconds out and the 1978 Mirrors tours :-(

• Wow, amazing that you saw them live all those years. Seeing the Foxtrot shows must have been incredible.