Which GENESIS tours did you see?

• Instead of starting a new thread (which is VERY hard to find the link to do that), I ask the users of this thread to list the VENUES where you saw Genesis perform Live.

Mine are:

1. Centre Sportif de la Universite de Montreal (3 times 73-74)
    2. Montreal Forum (Dec. 1974, Dec, 1981 twice and 1983 twice)
    3. Capitol Theater, Passaic NJ (June 1980)
    4. Madison Square Garden, New York NY (June 1980)
    5. Astrodome, Houston TX (May 1992)
    6. Pepsi Center, Denver CO (Oct. 2007)
    7. The Bell Center, Montreal QC (Nov. 2021)

For me, the best venue that I enjoyed the most was the Capitol Theater Passaic NJ, I found it to be intimate, great acoustics and view plus it really was building up for the larger show at Madison Square Garden the next day. The worst was the Houston Astrodome with all the opposite characteristics in sound and views. It was the first time Genesis used Jumbotron screens but that did not help too much.

• Instead of starting a new thread (which is VERY hard to find the link to do that), I ask the users of this thread to list the VENUES where you saw Genesis perform Live.

Mine are:

1. Centre Sportif de la Universite de Montreal (3 times 73-74)
    2. Montreal Forum (Dec. 1974, Dec, 1981 twice and 1983 twice)
    3. Capitol Theater, Passaic NJ (June 1980)
    4. Madison Square Garden, New York NY (June 1980)
    5. Astrodome, Houston TX (May 1992)
    6. Pepsi Center, Denver CO (Oct. 2007)
    7. The Bell Center, Montreal QC (Nov. 2021)

For me, the best venue that I enjoyed the most was the Capitol Theater Passaic NJ, I found it to be intimate, great acoustics and view plus it really was building up for the larger show at Madison Square Garden the next day. The worst was the Houston Astrodome with all the opposite characteristics in sound and views. It was the first time Genesis used Jumbotron screens but that did not help too much.

This plus the 21/22 re-arrangements.

When you go to top of the forum in which you want to start a new thread there's a "create thread" button. But this thread is fine for what you're exploring.

Abandon all reason

• 87: Paris; Mannheim; Wembley x4. (Would have done Leeds as well but clashed with Gabriel at Earls Court.)

92: Leeds; Knebworth; Earls Court x6; Newport; Brighton; Royal Albert Hall.

98: Bray; Birmingham x2; Cardiff x2 Earls Court; Manchester.

07: Hannover; Paris; Manchester; Twickenham