Members Titles?

• "Out of 221 members, currently, 135 members have made no postings and awarded no ‘likes’ whatsoever" - on the old forum, there were, from memory, 1700+ members, of which, latterly, probably only 200 ever posted.

Ian

There is a church bell

That rings on the hour

Filling the streets

Stopping the world awhile

• "Out of 221 members, currently, 135 members have made no postings and awarded no ‘likes’ whatsoever" - on the old forum, there were, from memory, 1700+ members, of which, latterly, probably only 200 ever posted.

I was wondering how many members there were on the old forum 1700

• Has it become important to get 'likes'?

A ‘like’ is simply the weaker cousin of a ‘post’ or to put it another way, a sign of a pulse in those 135 members out there. Don’t we want to encourage this community to be active or are we happy to hog the limelight to ourselves with the same dozen people responsible for 90% of all the forum activity?

~ My talents may not be obvious but they are always...always...delicious! ~

• I was wondering how many members there were on the old forum 1700

Actually, in the cold light of day, 1700 might be a different forum I'm on. I think maybe the old forum was over 3000.

Ian

There is a church bell

That rings on the hour

Filling the streets

Stopping the world awhile

• No. you’re a furry little thing that if threatened will dissolve into a pool of bubbles and tears.

• I've yet to reach Giant Hogweed status at 530 posts.

Something is wrong with CountingOutTime's promotion... Genesis1964 was promoted at 529 posts... :/

I noticed that too. Oh well. I'll SQUONK a bit longer, I suppose :/

• It might be more connected to points received but even then, there’s all sorts of anomalies. Check this attachment out!

Christian says the system in under review so I guess it’ll all come right in the end

• Hi everyone

The rank thing was something that I installed provisionally. We had little time and that was surely not top priority.

If you have suggestions how to call the ranks and when to apply them, let me know.

About the like-system / gethering points:

The like system follows these rules:

Like received: 1 point

starting a Thread: 10 points

• Hi

My points have already been made but if you want me to repost again to save you searching for them then just ask.

• I've just been "Hogweed"etized! =O:D

Man, that took a while - how did you other three do it so quickly?

You must live here - you know, you may owe Christian rent... ;)^^

(But, I guess I owe just as much.)

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• Well done OneForTheVine :thumbup:

• 3000 points, I believe. Well done!