Tears On The Ballroom Floor - Bucks Fizz - Composed by Ant!

• Well I never knew this!

Tears On The Ballroom Floor - Bucks Fizz - Anthony Phillips Composer:

Tears on the Ballroom Floor

"She looks at me and gently smiles, as if she knew I'd ask her all the time..."

• Here's a different version, performed by Cry No More:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Never heard of this. Interesting stuff - thanks for sharing

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Tears On the Ballroom Floor was one of a number of songs that Ant co-wrote with Roy Hill in the mid-eighties. Another song that they co-wrote called Distant Heart was due to be recorded by Roger Daltrey but the recording of the album that it was potentially to be included on was cancelled.

Incidentally, keen-eyed viewers of the Cry No More video for the song may spot Nick Magnus on keyboards.

• Thanks for the extra info Sir Ralph and Jonathan.

Who knows, the track could have been Ant's 'In The Air Tonight' with mega worldwide success!

What an untapped plethora of talent the members of Genesis past and present possess!

"She looks at me and gently smiles, as if she knew I'd ask her all the time..."