STEVE HACKETT - 40 Years of "Spectral Mornings"

• Official Post

Steve Hackett's third solo album is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this month.

For this reason, we have put a new review online, that also includes the 2005 Remaster and the new stereo and 5.1 mixes made by Steve Wilson:

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…gs-album-review-s387.html

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I haven't listened to that record for a long time now, even the 2CD/DVD on my desk is still sealed. But in preparation for the Hackett tour, I will get this played again. Thanks for the review, quite interesting details and facts!

• In case people haven't caught it yet - 35 min documentary about the making of the album with Steve, John and Nick Magnus here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CM

• Thanks for posting!

It's quite obvious that Kim Poor gets completely ignored these days. I kind of understand Steve, but she was a part of his earlier albums, her cover designs were fantastic ...

... make tomorrow today!