Phil Collins: Contents of the "Ask Phil" Section in his old Official Forum will be available again soon

• Official Post

Dear all.

I just want to inform you that - as many have requested such a thing - we are working on making the content of the section "ask Phil" in the old official Collins forum available again. It will then be part of our main website and most likely be in several parts, dealing with different subjects. I will take a bit of time as I am currently looking into the 100+ pages (!) of text.

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “Phil Collins: "Ask Phil" Section in his old Official Forum will be available again soon” to “Phil Collins: Contents of the "Ask Phil" Section in his old Official Forum will be available again soon”.
    • Official Post

We also have the Stuermer, Sklar and Brad Marsh Q&A - thanks to a fan in Australia!

• Is this from back in the early 2000s? I remember one time when people flooded the server trying to get their questions through, and they ended up being posted numerous times, to the annoyance of the regular members there. It was a mess! LOL but Phil did answer them all...

• great news. i missed that whole time period and he did give some answers about rare tracks and such. were there any genesis/PC superfans from this forum participating back in the day? Make sure to highlight those questions!

• I managed to copy and print up all of Phil's responses when he used to visit the forum. Some of the technical stuff is over my head, but reading his stories was the best part of it! If anyone needs to actually read the stuff, I have about 95% of it printed up and can scan it to a file somewhere. Just say the word...and it's NOT Sussudio!!

• Official Post

Thanks for this - we have them all, it justtaakes an awful lot of time to cluster the subjects etc ... so, "soon" was maybe a bit too optimistic here... bear with us!