Formula 1, 2019

• As some of you may well know, I'm a huge fan of this sport.

At the moment it seems Mercedes are running away with this years championship, so far. By which, Ferrari have taken a step backwards. Ferrari appear to be battling against their drivers, rather then focusing on other teams. Charles Leclerc has been very impressive so far and I think he will outscore Vettel.

With new regulations, it's a shame that other teams cannot catch up. :(... However, it appears McLaren are on the upwards turn, currently standing in 4th on the constructors table. At the moment Hamilton leads, followed by Bottas in the drivers WC. With a huge gap from the Ferrari driver. Verstappen driving the Red Bull has outscored the Ferrari's and sitting 3rd in the drivers table with Vettel 4th.

• Thought I might throw an update.

Formula 1 is 2 races away from mid season break for almost a month. So far Mercedes have dominated this season with almost all 1 and 2 top finishes with all their drivers.

Hamilton leads with commanding wins so far with a 40 point advantage. Though his team mate Bottas has done better winning 2 of this year races compared to last year....

Vettel is constantly making mistakes, which surprises me and his future could be under scrutinizing.

2 new boys who have entered this sport have been Lando Norris and Charles Leclerc, who have rising to their most senior partners. 2 drivers to watch out for...;)

Verstappen has had an amazing season. though off the pace of Mercedes has won 1 grand prix and has been his best season so far.

Hamilton looks like he's close to winning another title, making it 6 world tiles, 1 shy of Schumacher and with another year on his contract could well equal him. 80 wins so far and the most poles by any driver in F1.

• I have not posted much about F1 as there appears to be no fans here!...:)

To sum up Mercedes started the season dominating the first half with Lewis Hamilton and Bottas 2nd. After the summer break, Ferrari has overturned Mercedes train of wins as Charles Leclerc has out performed Vettel as a team mate. Personally I think Vettel's career is over.

Hamilton is 95 points clear of a Ferrari and with 6 races left, It appears he has 2019 season title wrapped up. Leclerc has already got 6 poles so far this season and could well surpass Hamilton's record. This all depends when Hamilton career is over.