Conforums Closing Today, New Home Here

• I also backed up the old forum a few days before it closed, and it seemed to work OK off-line. HOWEVER, my old PC has died, typing this on my new one, but I don't think it was a hard-disc crash, I think it's a power supply issue internally. Due to other issues at present, (mum's in hospital) I haven't had time to dig into it, but if the disc is OK, I will recover the data one way or another. I'll let you know when I do.

Replying to my own posts, what a saddo! :)

Good news is, I now have access to my old hard drive, bad news is I can't remember where the backup is, and time is at a premium currently, but as Moribund would say, "I Will" get the backup available soon.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Well it's been 3 months tomorrow 11th .... Really liking this new forum and the format. I love all the notification warnings otherwise missed on the old forum.

Apart from the problem with posting Images, which was rectified by slowdancer. Album artwork is so beautiful, the cover can paint a thousand words. :thumbup:.... Good to see the site active once again! :)

• Well it's been 3 months tomorrow 11th .... Really liking this new forum and the format. I love all the notification warnings otherwise missed on the old forum.

Apart from the problem with posting Images, which was rectified by slowdancer. Album artwork is so beautiful, the cover can paint a thousand words. :thumbup:.... Good to see the site active once again! :)

The problem with images hasn't been entirely rectified, because I still can't post an image in the signature area, but I was the only person who had an image for a signature, so I will live with it.

• The problem with images hasn't been entirely rectified, because I still can't post an image in the signature area, but I was the only person who had an image for a signature, so I will live with it.

I'm surprised the mods have not responded in this matter? :/