Craig Blundell's Drum solo during "Clocks"

• Official Post

We though you might like the latest addition to our YouTube Channel:

CRAIG BLUNDELL - drum solo during Clocks: The Angel Of Mons

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I saw them recently. And I must say, this band is really the best he ever had (or at least in recent years). Full of energy and high leven playing. Go and see them when you can!!!!!

... make tomorrow today!

• I wish I could have a recording of the show in Stuttgart I went. Is there any chance to get recordings of complete live shows like Genesis did in 2007?

Unfortunately, that firm (themusic.com) is packing things in. The owner has been slowly auctioning off the masters to all of their recordings on eBay over the past couple of months. All of the live masters of The Who, Peter Gabriel, and Genesis - all of the tours from 2002 to 2014 - are being or already have been sold.

I agree that it would be great to have Steve link up with a new firm to do exactly what you suggested, though. I hope it happens someday.

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• I wish I could have a recording of the show in Stuttgart I went. Is there any chance to get recordings of complete live shows like Genesis did in 2007?

Normally I would say check out the Movement torrent site and invariably there will be a recording, but it seems there has been a steady decline in the number of shows taped in recent years.

Of the 77 Hackett shows performed in 2017, for example, only 25% were recorded or shared.

(Mind you, I would never begrudge anyone who decides to leave the recorder at home and enjoy a show, rather than take on all the risks and distractions associated with taping a concert).