Technical issues and questions about the new forum

• The images showed up perfectly since the site's inception. They stopped showing up 2 days ago. It's something that went down on this site that the moderators will have to correct. Our images have not been blocked by the sites we borrowed them from.

sorry, I took notice of the discssion right now

What images are you speaking of? Please give a concrete example. We haven't changed anything. Thanks

• I believe the Internet had adopted a European online policy whereby we can no longer cut and paste photos from any website.

The only solution we have come up with is to download photos to our computer or cell phone and then upload them to this site. Video links have not been affected. We can still drop video links and they work just fine.

The images we were downloading were being dropped primarily into the What Are You Listening To Now thread. You can go back to the first posts and see that there are no images, only hyperlinks.

• I have put my signature back to show an example of how it doesn't show up. It shows up in the preview but not in the posts. You can see it if you click on the link but it should be visible below the post; it was when the forum started.

• Yes Christian, the signature does not have an upload function. We used to be able to drop in a link and the image would show up, but as FIC mentioned in her post, only the hyperlink shows up now. If there was an upload function, we could use the signature with an image.

• Hi guys & girls

How do you double up on quotes on this forum in reply posts:?:.. It's been a hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works, but mainly not.. :(

Maybe I'm doing something different each time :/

• Hi guys & girls

How do you double up on quotes on this forum in reply posts:?:.. It's been a hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works, but mainly not.. :(

You just hit each post that you want to quote in order.

The one you choose first will be first, the next second, etc.

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...

• Hi guys & girls

You just hit each post that you want to quote in order.

The one you choose first will be first, the next second, etc.

It does not work for me... :/

See?

• That's weird - it always works for me. I'll do it in my next post.

Think I may have solved my issue here!!.... :)

There's a quote message box in red at the bottom right of my display. This gives me the amount of quotes I clicked on, which I ignored in the past. By clicking on thiis box gives me my full quotes that I want to reply to. ^^

• Think I may have solved my issue here!!.... :)

There's a quote message box in red at the bottom right of my display. This gives me the amount of quotes I clicked on, which I ignored in the past. By clicking on thiis box gives me my full quotes that I want to reply to. ^^

You got it! :thumbup:^^

• I cannot send a new thread in the Conversions cloud? I'm maxed out!....

Message says

You have reached your maximum conversations limit and cannot create new conversations.

• I cannot send a new thread in the Conversions cloud? I'm maxed out!....

Message says

You have reached your maximum conversations limit and cannot create new conversations.

Maybe try deleting some of your old conversations.