STEVE & JOHN HACKETT - Hungarian Horizons - DVD/2CD review

• Official Post

Back in 2003, Steve Hackett released a Live-package recorded in Budapest by the Acoustic Trio (Steve, John, Roger): Hungarian Horizons: Live In Budapest.

Andreas Lauer wrote a review back then - but for some reason it wasn't eben published in German. At the time we were busy with some reorganisation of our website, which could be the reason. In any case, now it's there and of course we have also translated that in English.

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…t-DVD2CD-review-s729.html

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Well, I must say I don't own much of those classical / acoustiv stuff by Steve (or Ant). But this review made me think to give it another try - is this package still available? Seems to be out of print...

... make tomorrow today!

• Well, I must say I don't own much of those classical / acoustiv stuff by Steve (or Ant). But this review made me think to give it another try - is this package still available? Seems to be out of print...

It is a fabulous show. Clearly the best demonstration of just how good Steve is on classical and nylon guitars. Beautiful version of Hands of the Priestess and John's flute work is gorgeous. It's a must have dvd/CD