Deleting PM messages?

• Hi Chris

I cannot open a new thread for a PM. The message says I'm Maxed Out!.... How do you delete your own PM messages:?:

• Hey Noni

You can "leave" conversations, this option seems to be restricted to the desktop version.

Go to conversations and choose "diplay all". Tick the box on the left for one or multiple conversations, then on the right bottom "one conversation" (or more), then "leave".

In any case, I will allow more conversations (change the settings)

• Hey Noni

You can "leave" conversations, this option seems to be restricted to the desktop version.

Go to conversations and choose "diplay all". Tick the box on the left for one or multiple conversations, then on the right bottom "one conversation" (or more), then "leave".

How do you leave, once those you've selected:?:  :/

• Hey Noni

I could not find leave in your suggestion.

However, I managed to individually remove a PM by selecting the subject matter, then I had the option to Edit!.... After clicking Edit, I had the option to Manage Participation including my own thread. I then found the option to leave the conversation. This took a while as I had to remove each one separately. :)