What's Your Weather Like?

• We have the occasional breezy warm days of summer, but the forecast always includes several days of scalding 100-degree weather. Haven't had a decent amount of rain here in California for years.

• Just Hearing the news. Europe over the last and this week with soaring temperatures and having the worst case of fires and now hitting UK. Both London and around certain parts of the area.

Temps hitting approximately more than 40c =O

• Too Hot here in England. Never been as hot as this. A bit cooler today but still too hot for me ! Supposed to cool down tomorrow, although the weekend looks as if it might be quite warm again. There's talk about another heatwave in August :(

• Too Hot here in England. Never been as hot as this. A bit cooler today but still too hot for me ! Supposed to cool down tomorrow, although the weekend looks as if it might be quite warm again. There's talk about another heatwave in August :(

There is always talk of what the weather will be like in a couple of weeks in the UK! I don't think the weather people have a clue. The long range forecasts are hopeless. I don't think I have ever seen a 5 day forecast where forecast doesn't change over those days

• There is always talk of what the weather will be like in a couple of weeks in the UK! I don't think the weather people have a clue. The long range forecasts are hopeless. I don't think I have ever seen a 5 day forecast where forecast doesn't change over those days

I say this to people all the time. It's a forecast, the one thing it will be is wrong, they do their best, but the weather is a big beast to keep track of. and the further forward they try and predict, the more wrong it will be.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• We had rain and thunderstorms last night, temperatures cooled down to pleasant (some 22°C-ish). Had the hottest day so far on Tuesday (37°C). Honestly, these heat waves and droughts aren't so shocking any more after the years 2018 (7 months of heat wave) and 2019 (42°C). Which does not mean I wouldn't enjoy a normal summer for a change.

• We had our first warning for heat that I can recall, it's persistently in the mid 30s but humid. The fire service have a few events where they hose down kids for fun/to cool them off 😀.

Not happy with the way climate change is apparently becoming manifest though. It's a very big ship to turn around.