Genesis album covers

• TOTT, TLLDOB, W+W. Also all the previous covers. They seemed to compliment the music , creating a whole. Duke was good , a move away from that old classic album cover feel but maintained that feeling of completeness , creating a concept feel. Abacab made a statement , " This is different". Abstract , no concept, not great but I did buy all 4 covers . Shapes was terrible. IT not much better. ATTWT was odd. Looked like it should've had some concept or meaning but I have never figured it. Clouds, cigarettes, lines, two people. Quite Odd.

WCD and CAS average. I always liked SO. Thought it was great. It had typical Genesis live image with the lines of lights.

Edited once, last by Mr.Farmer: Spelling. ().

• TOTT, TLLDOB, W+W. Also all the previous covers. They seemed to compliment the music , creating a whole. Duke was good , a move away from that old classic album cover feel but maintained that feeling of completeness , creating a concept feel. Abacab made a statement , " This is different". Abstract , no concept, not great but I did buy all 4 covers . Shapes was terrible. IT not much better. ATTWT was odd. Looked like it should've had some concept or meaning but I have never figured it. Clouds, cigarettes, lines, two people. Quite Odd.

WCD and CAS average. I always liked SO. Thought it was great. It had typical Genesis live image with the lines of lights.

???

There are 3!

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Trick and Wind are my favourites (might partly explain my username!).

I love the colour of Trick and the way the characters on it relate to the songs on the album.

Wind is sparse, simple and beautiful.

ATTW3 is decent too. I like the moody colour scheme.

Duke has an iconic, cartoony feel to it that was so different to what came before.

Abacab is solid and I don't dislike Shapes as much as everyone else.

IT just looks dated now and simply isn't interesting.

WCD has a stronger cover but the Genesis logo is full-on ugly. Such a shame that they persevere with it.