How many songs from The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway has Phil sung live?

• Phil also sings with Pete on The Colony Of Slippermen. He's especially notable on the line "Where the raven flies, there's jeopardy".

Correct -- that brief line ("now can't you see, where the raven flies there's jeopardy") is Phil's one definite lead vocal on the album! And I couldn't tell you how many times I heard the song before I noticed that...

He's also very prominent on "The Supernatural Anaesthetist" and could be considered "second lead" on that one as well.

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• Correct -- that brief line ("now can't you see, where the raven flies there's jeopardy") is Phil's one definite lead vocal on the album! And I couldn't tell you how many times I heard the song before I noticed that...

He's also very prominent on "The Supernatural Anaesthetist" and could be considered "second lead" on that one as well.

And Harold The Barrel, in case it hasn't already been mentioned. Gabriel and Collins...the British version of Simon and Garfunkel!

• Isn't that line in fact him alone? With PG then coming in on the next line.

Yes, the line "now can't you see, where the raven flies there's jeopardy" is Phil alone. Pete sang it live, of course -- making it a rare case where Pete took over a lead vocal part from Phil!

Little known fact: Before the crowbar was invented...

...crows simply drank at home.

• I guess I'm known for disliking the Lamb album, however the live versions of The Lamb Lies Down, Carpet Crawlers, In The Cage and it were all pretty awesome with Phil on vocals (I do prefer them to the album versions). So a couple more songs might have been nice, I'd wish for Slippermen, Riding The Scree, Anyway and The Chamber of 32 Doors.

• I guess I'm known for disliking the Lamb album, however the live versions of The Lamb Lies Down, Carpet Crawlers, In The Cage and it were all pretty awesome with Phil on vocals (I do prefer them to the album versions). So a couple more songs might have been nice, I'd wish for Slippermen, Riding The Scree, Anyway and The Chamber of 32 Doors.

He seems quite a fan of Scree and I'd have loved them to have done it in later years (other than a few moments during Cinema Show) but no doubt it would have fallen foul of the blessed "wouldn't make sense" rule.

Abandon all reason

• the live versions of The Lamb Lies Down, Carpet Crawlers, In The Cage and it were all pretty awesome with Phil on vocals

I think those songs sounded better post-Gabriel in every department, not just the vocals. I believe Tony said that Daryl injected some real energy into In The Cage which prompted them to up their game (and the tempo) of the song.