I'm back! Sorry I was gone so long. :(

• Yep, I'm still alive, and I've decided to return after a very, very long break. I don't think posted here in maybe over a year now. I can't remember.

I'm really sorry. I'm back though :) But while I was gone I managed to correct a lot of problems in my life - like my lack of a social life (I've made a huge number of friends this year - dozens upon dozens - and I'll explain how soon, it's very weird but it's an interesting story!) and I'm of course still listening to a lot of music, the odd bit of Genesis included.

I'm honestly really pleased this forum is still at least active to some degree. :) I'm going to make an effort to post here semi-regularly now.

• Yep, I'm still alive, and I've decided to return after a very, very long break. I don't think posted here in maybe over a year now. I can't remember.

I'm really sorry. I'm back though :) But while I was gone I managed to correct a lot of problems in my life - like my lack of a social life (I've made a huge number of friends this year - dozens upon dozens - and I'll explain how soon, it's very weird but it's an interesting story!) and I'm of course still listening to a lot of music, the odd bit of Genesis included.

I'm honestly really pleased this forum is still at least active to some degree. :) I'm going to make an effort to post here semi-regularly now.

Welcome back NSOV. :)

• No need to apologise, glad the break helped, and nice to have you back. I did think about you a couple of months or so back.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

Welcome home young man.