GENESIS: In The Cage Medley 1987 in Hannover

• The In The Cage medley from Hannover, surprised us too. Simply put it came to us quite by chance, when we put it on for the first time, we were; stunned. Sadly it finishes just after the In The Cage Medley. It also contains songs up to that song from the performance at Hannover.

We doubt that the management will ever release it, but it is interesting all the same. From a different source we have seen and in some cases obtained some interesting looking stuff. This enabled us to upload a missing song from the Phil Collins live at Perkins Palace concert film.

Still keep enjoying what we do...

TGA

• Domino has also been made available!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is really cool stuff, shows an interesting alternative perspective to the Wembley video we're all used to! Different styles of editing and of course a totally different performance. If anyone from The Genesis Archive is reading, I for one would love to see the rest of the songs! In particular The Brazilian which is edited really fast on the Wembley video. Thanks again and keep it coming!!!

• In particular The Brazilian which is edited really fast on the Wembley video. Thanks again and keep it coming!!!

You are not wrong! I was watching the Wembley video a couple nights ago and I had forgotten just how poorly edited a lot of that video is. Abacab is another one where the cuts are so quick you can't tell what is going on at any point in the song. It's a shame the Mama Tour and The Way We Walk have such poor video quality, because they're both edited much more smoothly and a lot easier to watch otherwise.