Genesis tracks with Tony playing bass on a keyboard

• I was listening to R-Kive and when Land of Confusion came on it occurred to me that this is one of the rare tracks in which all the bass is played by Tony on a keyboard while Mike doesn't play any bass on it. So I was wondering what other Genesis songs this would apply to, the only ones I can think of are Carpet Crawlers and It's Gonna Get Better - or am I missing something? This is one of those Genesis fun fact questions... :S

• Well, Tony plays synth bass on The Dividing Line doesn't he? I'm not sure if there's any "real" bass on there as well. I didn't know about Carpet Crawlers and It's Gonna Get Better, though. Is that a synth bass on the latter? How about Carpet Crawlers? There's definitely a real bass guitar on that...isn't there?

• Yes, I forgot about The Dividing Line! That's definitely a programmed loop running created by Tony.

Carpet Crawlers does not have a bass guitar at all, only that electric piano Tony plays, which is quite exceptional for a song from that time.

And yes you're right about It's Gonna Get Better, that's Tony playing a synth bass.

There's other songs with synth bass like Turn It On Again but that was Mike playing his bass pedals.