Anyone still collecting recordings?

• If anyone is interested, on the Movement site, version 3 of the soundboard/audience matrix of the penultimate Genesis show from the Wind And Wuthering tour is now available.

There are a few top quality bootlegs from this tour available but this show must surely rank alongside the very best of the Genesis bootlegs. Not much I can say about the recording, really; the performance speaks for itself.

Is that Zurich?

• Is that Zurich?

Yes it is. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. This new version was made by one of the Digital Brothers but is not classed as a Digital Brothers release. It's an upgrade to the previous matrix version that was released a few years back.

• Yes it is. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. This new version was made by one of the Digital Brothers but is not classed as a Digital Brothers release. It's an upgrade to the previous matrix version that was released a few years back.

Very cool. I'll have to check it out. It's my favourite performance from that tour as well.

• Very cool. I'll have to check it out. It's my favourite performance from that tour as well.

Oh, you won't regret it!

At one point, it seemed that the well of Genesis bootlegs had all-but dried up. It's great to see the increase in activity on the Movement site.

• Ok, I'm really rusty here. I registered with the Movement ages ago, but I haven't collected any new recordings for several years. I have Zurich Revisited but it sounds like the new one is an upgrade.

Is the Movement just a list of the known recordings, or are recordings available via the site?

Sorry for the noob question

• Ok, I'm really rusty here.

Hello Rusty.

Yes, the new Zurich bootleg is definitely an upgrade. The Movement site has a Live Database listing all the known bootlegs of not just Genesis but also Phil, Peter and Mike And The Mechanics. It's always worth checking the list out because you can see how the sound quality has been rated. The torrents which you can download are listed in the Interactive section. As long as you have a torrent client (such as BitTorrent) and a means to decode the torrent (like Trader's Little Helper) you're good to go.

Any problems, give me a shout.

• Ah, thanks, that's really helped. As I suspected, I was looking in the wrong place!

Apparently I am not connectable for some reason, (Norton Anti Virus maybe) so I have to sort that first.

But thanks for your help, I'm getting there!