What recording(s) have you been pursuing that still eludes you?

• The recordings that elude me are sadly ones that, as far as I know, don't exist - soundboards from the pre-Foxtrot era.

Having said that, I'm not above enjoying a decent audience recording and there are at least a few that aren't too rough from the Nursery Cryme tour - I believe Piper Club may be the best of that bunch.

And, of course, I certainly appreciate the BBC recordings of that period.

Is there any video from that era of the band? Nursery Cryme or earlier? It’s well known that they were gigging around like crazy during that period 70-71, I would love to see footage. We know there is the Belgium footage, wonder what else is out there.

• Is there any video from that era of the band? Nursery Cryme or earlier? It’s well known that they were gigging around like crazy during that period 70-71, I would love to see footage. We know there is the Belgium footage, wonder what else is out there.

There are a couple of short excerpts of them performing in Italy - it may even be Rome, April 18, 1972 - mixed in with an interview for, I think, a news piece.

And then, of course, there is the silent footage taken from the Atomic Sunrise Festival in 1970 with the Trespass lineup performing. From what I recall, it was less than a minute.

Beyond that, I'm not aware of any other early footage aside from the Belgium TV performance you mentioned.

• There are a couple of short excerpts of them performing in Italy - it may even be Rome, April 18, 1972 - mixed in with an interview for, I think, a news piece.

And then, of course, there is the silent footage taken from the Atomic Sunrise Festival in 1970 with the Trespass lineup performing. From what I recall, it was less than a minute.

Beyond that, I'm not aware of any other early footage aside from the Belgium TV performance you mentioned.

I guess this would be that?

• Really cool. I've never seen that before. Wish there was more!

Me too! Pretty cool to see Ant singing backup vocals. Even if it’s an extreme closeup, for like 5 seconds. There has to be more footage on this performance somewhere. It’s amazing to think that there is probably undiscovered footage in someone’s attic somewhere, collecting dust. Amateur recordings that were meant for private viewing that we may never see.

• VIDEO footage of either or both the 2007 Boston and Hartford shows of the full show or nearly so.

And, like everyone else:

Early songs not on album such as little leaf wooden mask jamaican longboat grandma etc.. hell even lyrics alone

Any existing W&W and/or ATTWT outtakes (plus of course earlier beyond what we have)