What recording(s) have you been pursuing that still eludes you?

• Official Post

The recordings that elude me are sadly ones that, as far as I know, don't exist - soundboards from the pre-Foxtrot era.

Having said that, I'm not above enjoying a decent audience recording and there are at least a few that aren't too rough from the Nursery Cryme tour - I believe Piper Club may be the best of that bunch.

And, of course, I certainly appreciate the BBC recordings of that period.

Is there any video from that era of the band? Nursery Cryme or earlier? It’s well known that they were gigging around like crazy during that period 70-71, I would love to see footage. We know there is the Belgium footage, wonder what else is out there.

• Is there any video from that era of the band? Nursery Cryme or earlier? It’s well known that they were gigging around like crazy during that period 70-71, I would love to see footage. We know there is the Belgium footage, wonder what else is out there.

There are a couple of short excerpts of them performing in Italy - it may even be Rome, April 18, 1972 - mixed in with an interview for, I think, a news piece.

And then, of course, there is the silent footage taken from the Atomic Sunrise Festival in 1970 with the Trespass lineup performing. From what I recall, it was less than a minute.

Beyond that, I'm not aware of any other early footage aside from the Belgium TV performance you mentioned.

• Official Post

There are a couple of short excerpts of them performing in Italy - it may even be Rome, April 18, 1972 - mixed in with an interview for, I think, a news piece.

And then, of course, there is the silent footage taken from the Atomic Sunrise Festival in 1970 with the Trespass lineup performing. From what I recall, it was less than a minute.

Beyond that, I'm not aware of any other early footage aside from the Belgium TV performance you mentioned.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I guess this would be that?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I guess this would be that?

Really cool. I've never seen that before. Wish there was more!

• Official Post

Really cool. I've never seen that before. Wish there was more!

Me too! Pretty cool to see Ant singing backup vocals. Even if it’s an extreme closeup, for like 5 seconds. There has to be more footage on this performance somewhere. It’s amazing to think that there is probably undiscovered footage in someone’s attic somewhere, collecting dust. Amateur recordings that were meant for private viewing that we may never see.

• VIDEO footage of either or both the 2007 Boston and Hartford shows of the full show or nearly so.

And, like everyone else:

Early songs not on album such as little leaf wooden mask jamaican longboat grandma etc.. hell even lyrics alone

Any existing W&W and/or ATTWT outtakes (plus of course earlier beyond what we have)

• Hello?

Someone has Drury Lane 5 5 80 in brilliant condition?

My 2cd sounds awful.

Can I have a copy?

Please.

External Content www.youtube.com

Is your Burp version the same as this one?

• Can anyone help me get Aylesbury Friars, 22 March 1980?

External Content www.youtube.com

• Lots of recordings on GenesisMovement. My faves from that tour are the recent remaster of Forest Hills, The Marquee and Hammersmith.

Ok, it’s time for true confessions: I’m such a techno idiot that I don’t quite understand how that site works. Can you download files from there, and if so using what software? (Like I said, I’m a complete idiot when it comes to all things tech lol). As for the shows you mentioned, I have listened to all of them on YouTube. I’m particularly fond of Hammersmith and Forest Hills. I understand that The Marquee show is “iconic,” but for me Abacab, SR, and The Lamb/Watcher aren’t quite as on the mark at Marquee as at those other shows. I’d add LA, Dallas, and Columbia, Maryland to my list of faves from that tour, but none of those recordings is of the same quality as the ones you mentioned.

• Thanks much! I'm a college professor stuck smack dab in the middle of grading final papers and exams for the semester. Once I'm done with that I'll give it a look!

• Ok, it’s time for true confessions: I’m such a techno idiot that I don’t quite understand how that site works. Can you download files from there, and if so using what software? (Like I said, I’m a complete idiot when it comes to all things tech lol). As for the shows you mentioned, I have listened to all of them on YouTube. I’m particularly fond of Hammersmith and Forest Hills. I understand that The Marquee show is “iconic,” but for me Abacab, SR, and The Lamb/Watcher aren’t quite as on the mark at Marquee as at those other shows. I’d add LA, Dallas, and Columbia, Maryland to my list of faves from that tour, but none of those recordings is of the same quality as the ones you mentioned.

Sorry for not responding sooner. All you need is a torrent app like Torrex Pro or Vuze. I use both but prefer the former. Download the app, then (once you are a member of the site) you download the torrent link. App should automatically open and pick up the link. It will ask you where you want to save it to and the download process starts. Just remember that you are seeding/sharing as well, so leave the app open after you have downloaded as this will help others too.