What recording(s) have you been pursuing that still eludes you?

• Thanks much! I'm a college professor stuck smack dab in the middle of grading final papers and exams for the semester. Once I'm done with that I'll give it a look!

• Ok, it’s time for true confessions: I’m such a techno idiot that I don’t quite understand how that site works. Can you download files from there, and if so using what software? (Like I said, I’m a complete idiot when it comes to all things tech lol). As for the shows you mentioned, I have listened to all of them on YouTube. I’m particularly fond of Hammersmith and Forest Hills. I understand that The Marquee show is “iconic,” but for me Abacab, SR, and The Lamb/Watcher aren’t quite as on the mark at Marquee as at those other shows. I’d add LA, Dallas, and Columbia, Maryland to my list of faves from that tour, but none of those recordings is of the same quality as the ones you mentioned.

Sorry for not responding sooner. All you need is a torrent app like Torrex Pro or Vuze. I use both but prefer the former. Download the app, then (once you are a member of the site) you download the torrent link. App should automatically open and pick up the link. It will ask you where you want to save it to and the download process starts. Just remember that you are seeding/sharing as well, so leave the app open after you have downloaded as this will help others too.

• Sorry for not responding sooner. All you need is a torrent app like Torrex Pro or Vuze. I use both but prefer the former. Download the app, then (once you are a member of the site) you download the torrent link. App should automatically open and pick up the link. It will ask you where you want to save it to and the download process starts. Just remember that you are seeding/sharing as well, so leave the app open after you have downloaded as this will help others too.

Thanks!