Star Trek: Picard

• Official Post

Any thoughts about the first episode?

I am really pleased with the way they started off the first season!

• Enjoying it so far! :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for season 3 of Star Trek: Discovery though. I love that show. (cue any "real" Trek fan telling me what "real" Star Trek is)

I am with you. Huge Trek fan since beginning and really enjoyed the first 2 seasons of Discovery. The only thing I would change is to get rid of the irritating Jar Jar Binks of the show - Tilly. I find her a right pain.

• Official Post

So, after three episodes I am really pleased with the series :)

• Official Post

New trailer ... looks very promising

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New trailer ... looks very promising

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow I have to check that out. I subscribed to Paramount just to watch the first season when it came out, but it lapsed and I never saw the next season. This looks really great though. Has "Best of both worlds" vibes but darker.

• I'm excited for the new season of Star Trek Picard. I am waiting for new seasons of Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Strange New Worlds and Star Trek Prodigy too. I like all of the new shows, I just think they started too many at once. Now they don't want to release new seasons of five shows at once so everything takes forever.

• External Content youtu.be