Anyone here into Supertramp?

• Official Post

Got all the album, listening to them every now and then. Wouldn't consider me being a fan, though.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I'm a fan, but only have the albums from the Hodgson/Davis era plus "Brother" plus the first Roger solo. They're all good and worth having and listening to. (I tried "Free as a Bird" on Youtube and decided to stop there.)

• I would consider myself a fan of the era between Crime and FLW. I had a listen to these albums for the first time in a long time recently and found that I liked Crisis a lot more than I initially had. The Meaning is such a good song.

My favorite album of theirs is Even In The Quietest Moments, just song after song of good stuff. It's odd how they got real big with Breakfast and then fell apart on the next album. I guess the Hodgson/Davies solo songs formula could only go on so long though. I never listened to anything after that period but did hear a bit of Roger's stuff which was hit or miss for me.

• I would consider myself a fan of the era between Crime and FLW. I had a listen to these albums for the first time in a long time recently and found that I liked Crisis a lot more than I initially had. The Meaning is such a good song.

My favorite album of theirs is Even In The Quietest Moments, just song after song of good stuff. It's odd how they got real big with Breakfast and then fell apart on the next album. I guess the Hodgson/Davies solo songs formula could only go on so long though. I never listened to anything after that period but did hear a bit of Roger's stuff which was hit or miss for me.

Quite a Roger fan myself, like his voice.:)

Even In The Quietest Moments is my favourite album.