Your Favorite Peter Gabriel concert (that you attended) is...?

• Oct 6th 2012,

Hollywood Bowl,

Back 2 Front Tour

Many setbacks in my early life caused me to miss out on many opportunities to see PG, many other opportunities came to see other artists but I remained firm that I would never go to ANY concert before seeing him.

I went to the above concert with my dad, I'll never forget it. Surreal experience.

• As I mentioned, the '93 gig was the most full filling out of the other PG concerts I'd been to. The '86 show I attended was good but not quite on par with the aforementioned. A couple of things from that concert DO stand out though, during "No Self Control", the lights that were raining down on him almost in an attacking mode came close to hitting him. And, when he fell back into the crowd during "Lay Your Hands on Me", he barely emerged back on stage, wearing nothing but his pants. Security really had to fight to retrieve him, the crowd wouldn't let him go.

• I became a fan in 78 and by 1980 I regarded PG as some sort of musical deity.

Yet, the first time I saw him live in concert was December 2002.

I don't know if life just got in the way or I didn't hear about the shows in time to get tickets...

Regardless, I've seen him in concert twice.

My favourite was the last time I saw him which was September 2012 on the Back To Front tour.

There were things to like about both setlists

The major difference about the second show is that I had great seats, just a few rows from the front, whereas the first time I saw him, I was in an upper deck looking down. The other difference is I preferred the composition of his band in 2012 compared to the 2002 lineup, though I did enjoy the Blind Boys of Alabama coming on for Sky Blue during that first show.