[SPOILERS] GENESIS 2021 setlist discussion

• well if the so called leaked setlist is to be believed then MTM was on it. Always one of Tonys favourites, but time will tell if makes the final cut

As for HOMH, that was definitely a toilet break at Twickenham 07😂

• This is the definitive list of the set list . I worked it out. No need to bother guessing anymore . This is it.

Dodo/ Lurker

Battle Of Epping forest

Living Forever

Down and Out

Counting out Time

Mad Man Moon.

Battle Of Epping Forest

Please Don't Ask

Harold The Barrel

Looking For Someone

Back in NYC

Just A Job To Do

Keep it Dark

Can Utility And The Coastliners

The Silent Sun

Wot Gorilla

Dancing With The Moonlit Knight

Silver Rainbow

• Phew! They're not doing Robbery. Presumably that's why the 2nd go at Battle is there - Robbery was lined up until they came to their senses and agreed the only possible way to avoid it was to just repeat Battle. Fair enough.

Abandon all reason

• I love a couple of those songs, particularly Dodo/Lurker and Living Forever, and would be delighted if they played them. In fact the more I look at that list the more I think it could work.

• surely they are going to start with “More Fool Me” that’s one way to get the crowd on a state of euphoria rushing the stage!, Back a few Paces everyone , if we all can step back a few paces!. Harold the Barrel another one to get the crowd grovelling and salivating!. Bring it on!.

• Phenomenal setlist. I love the opening with dodo. Only gripe is I'm not a fan of Battle, so I'm not sure about having it twice. And where's Evidence of Autumn?!!

• Phenomenal setlist. I love the opening with dodo. Only gripe is I'm not a fan of Battle, so I'm not sure about having it twice. And where's Evidence of Autumn?!!

About 9 months in the future! :P

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Thank you for this. It's given me a proper chuckle this morning :D

• Why not bring back the Turn It On Again medley and spice it up with some contemporary chart hits they think the audience wants, as they did back in the 80's? I can't wait to hear Genesis perform Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' 8)8o

• Out of interest, is the second Epping Forest a reprise, or a dramatic reworking? Maybe just an acoustic version? Mike and Phil only?

That would work well leading into the emotional Please Dont Ask

I can see they've put a lot of thought into this.

Wot Gorilla will bring the house down before the encore.

• Did anyone ever have to much to drink and wonder what they did that night, then find out?

Still not too bad even if I do say so myself. Different is always good in my book. !!!

• I spent most of my twenties studiously *not* finding out the answer to that question

Don't know how old you are but when I was in my twenties we had little chance of knowing. We didn't have this internet thingy where everyone now knows, your mistakes were kept to your self and your other pissed friends.

• Don't know how old you are but when I was in my twenties we had little chance of knowing. We didn't have this internet thingy where everyone now knows, your mistakes were kept to your self and your other pissed friends.

Just old enough for that not to have been a thing for me, for which I am eternally grateful! If someone wanted a photo they needed a camera on hand

• I think thefarmer needs to explain the significance of two Battle of Epping Forests.

One comes in second on the set list.

The other nearing the mid point.

Are they exactly the same?

Or is the song split in two.

It is a very difficult song to sing with all those cockney accents and characters.

Perhaps with Nic on drums they may change things a bit. Rumour has it there may be other vocalistics on hand to really project the song(s).

I think this is a very brave move by Genesis and I can only applaud thefarmer for revealing. I for one can't wait for the opening song Dodo/ Lurker which is a striking way to start.

Will they have the heartbeats opening intro tape from the Duke tour?

It is just so exciting.

Thank you thefarmer.

• You are very welcome . the significance of two BOEFs is...... farmer was a little pissed! ( Mildly hammered or slightly sloshed ) looks just as good sober though!!😁😁