GENESIS - Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? UK / European Tour 2021/22 will you see?

• Thanks for the replies gents..

Still nothing back from TicketMaster regarding the Refund.....

If anyone wants the tickets I am happy to do them buy 1 get 1 free.....

Ian

• We have to point out,

If you have been forced to put your tickets for sale, through ticketmaster... then you might be disappointed. As in, if they do not sell. Then you get no refunds.

Say for example you have two tickets for block A row A seat 1 and 2.

You cannot go, so ticketmaster tells you to resell them through their website. If these tickets do not sell, you do not get refunded the money.

So looking at the ticket availability it looks like their is a surplus in general. Its going to be expensive for some people.

TGA

• Its the NIA... in Birmingham, went there once back in 2009 to see War Of The Worlds. War Of The Worlds was excellent our high up nose bleed seats were unpleasant, simply put had the feeling of sliding off and potentially falling.

Still its a clean venue and easy to travel to.

TGA

• I was just at "finals day" at my local tennis club and got chatting to various people who were also going to some of the UK Genesis shows. It was so nice to chat with people all as excited as me about the new concerts. Most were going to the O2 like I am but others were going to be at Manchester or Liverpool. So nice to find that I was not alone in being a dedicated fan of this amazing band.

• what's the arena like in Birmingham

I'm in Block 3 row MM, hopefully it's not an obstructed view

You'll be up near the back of a rear block audience right, raised, the equivalent of about 2 blocks back from the stage. It won't be too bad but like all venues you'll be at the mercy of anyone in front of you who's very tall, has a huge head, high hair like the Eraserhead guy and a coldstream guard's hat. But if he's not there - not sure he's much of a fan - it should be ok.

Abandon all reason

• You'll be up near the back of a rear block audience right, raised, the equivalent of about 2 blocks back from the stage. It won't be too bad but like all venues you'll be at the mercy of anyone in front of you who's very tall, has a huge head, high hair like the Eraserhead guy and a coldstream guard's hat. But if he's not there - not sure he's much of a fan - it should be ok.

Massive kudos for getting an Eraserhead reference into the 'What Genesis shows will you attend' thread!

I'm still on the fence about doing a second night in Boston but thinking if I don't, I will regret it.

• Massive kudos for getting an Eraserhead reference into the 'What Genesis shows will you attend' thread!

I'm still on the fence about doing a second night in Boston but thinking if I don't, I will regret it.

I considered invoking Kramer, Marge Simpson or the Bride of Frankenstein but opted for Henry.

You will indeed regret not adding Boston 2. You'd sit there thinking about it happening and feeling excluded. For my part, as ludicrously expensive as this 4-gig extravaganza is, I have no qualms about it as there's no question in my mind that this is finally it and that makes it huge for me. I'm fortunate enough to be able to do this so I'm doing it.

Abandon all reason

• I considered invoking Kramer, Marge Simpson or the Bride of Frankenstein but opted for Henry.

You will indeed regret not adding Boston 2. You'd sit there thinking about it happening and feeling excluded. For my part, as ludicrously expensive as this 4-gig extravaganza is, I have no qualms about it as there's no question in my mind that this is finally it and that makes it huge for me. I'm fortunate enough to be able to do this so I'm doing it.

You're dead right (on all counts). I went for it.

So excited!

Now they just need to play a cover of the 'lady in the radiator' song 😃

• Was only ever in the o2 London once to see Pearl Jam in 2018. Amazing place and had no idea the Arena is only part of the complex

Was up in the higher tier and for an Arena is was high and steep

• Official Post

According to the results on page 1, this forum covers all shows in the UK. Looking forward to reading your impressions!

• Following on from my initial post in this sections...Managed to get a full refund for the tickets.. Ticketmaster came through in the end.So that is a positive..

After seeing some of the footage from the shows I am even more gutted I cannot make it back to the UK to see them.

My next hope is that they decide to do a wider tour (unlikely seeing as PC has said that he doesn't want to do anymore touring) or they release a really great quality DVD/Blu-Ray of the concerts.....

I wish them all well and every success with this tour.

I especially liked some footage of PC singing the intro to Dancing With the Moonlit knight; hope to see that medley in full sometime.

• Ticket prices for London have deffo increased it seems in last few days, I sadly have no chance of being able to go now :(

Sorry to hear this, but in our experience the tickets have been going down... as Ticketmaster / Live Nation and The Venues have been looking to fill the shows. We upgraded our tickets last Tuesday in Birmingham... yes they were £182 for the fifth row. But this is Genesis, they will not be bringing this tour around... this feels like the last chance.

I'm even thinking of Liverpool or Glasgow, and we are off to Newcastle for the two shows today!

TGA

• I'm even thinking of Liverpool or Glasgow, and we are off to Newcastle for the two shows today!

TGA

6 days til Glasgow 1. I've rarely felt this excited about a gig, a bit emotional too. Almost certainly the last chance to see this band that's been so huge for me for nearly 50 years. It also means a lot that these Glasgow shows will be the first and only time seeing them in my adopted home nation - never got to see them in Scotland before.

I've gone for the full VIP package for the 1st show, received my joining instructions for the meal etc today. I've never experienced one of these set-ups so hopefully it'll be memorable in a good way!

Abandon all reason

• Relooking at the schedule so many 'Nights on the piss' could of been made from this tour

Delighted with my Birmingham trip and if only i had the money Liverpool and Newcastle looked tempting

• Christian

Changed the title of the thread from “GENESIS - Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? UK/Ireland Tour will you see?” to “GENESIS - Which shows of THE LAST DOMINO? UK / European Tour 2021/22 will you see?”.