Corona Virus - Stay Safe

• Been on holiday this week. We rented out a house on the beach with some family and arrived Monday afternoon. Then came the announcement in the evening saying that no gatherings of more than 2 and only a few reasons why we are allowed to leave our homes so we all decided to come home. ;(

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Been on holiday this week. We rented out a house on the beach with some family and arrived Monday afternoon. Then came the announcement in the evening saying that no gatherings of more than 2 and only a few reasons why we are allowed to leave our homes so we all decided to come home. ;(

Sorry to hear this :(

• Been holed up at home all week with what I'm assuming is cv19. Rarely have I felt more crap than this. I can barely even walk across a room. No energy which isn't helped by huge loss of appetite. Though I'm just starting to eat a bit better now so will hopefully get some strength back.

I no doubt brought it back from my trip to London last week.

I hope you all manage to escape it. It's really no fun.

Abandon all reason

• Been holed up at home all week with what I'm assuming is cv19. Rarely have I felt more crap than this. I can barely even walk across a room. No energy which isn't helped by huge loss of appetite. Though I'm just starting to eat a bit better now so will hopefully get some strength back.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery Backdrifter ... Make sure you stay well isolated from others and stay in the house. ;)

The News suggested that the deaths in UK have escalated in the last 24 hours. Certain NHS hospitals are over congested and the staff running at full brim. :(

Please keep well. Must be terrible to go through that.

Thinking of you

Please take care of yourself & get well soon.

• It's now about 3 months since this virus first made an appearance which must make it the longest anything made in China has ever lasted.

Might be their biggest export to date though......^^

• Many thanks for the kind wishes.

Without exaggerating, the last few days have been horrible. I don't want to tempt providence but feel I've turned a corner today. I hesitate as I've had a few moments of feeling better only to then relapse into feeling bloody awful. But there's definitely something different today.

It's all relative though, I still feel deeply fatigued.

Abandon all reason

• Many thanks for the kind wishes.

Without exaggerating, the last few days have been horrible. I don't want to tempt providence but feel I've turned a corner today. I hesitate as I've had a few moments of feeling better only to then relapse into feeling bloody awful. But there's definitely something different today.

It's all relative though, I still feel deeply fatigued.

London has been getting it really bad. I really hope you have turned the corner

• Despite what our PM says. We still don't have any toilet paper in our stores. :cursing:Managed to buy facial tissues instead.:)

Oh dear! There have been shortages here but have been able to get loo roll & hand sanitiser. But no long life milk anywhere for weeks!

The UK supermarkets have sensibly introduced limits of 2, 3 or 4 of each item per customer which should improve things somewhat.

• Supermarkets are starting to get the shelves stocked up again. Still a struggle to get rice though!

• Formula 1 is like NASA of the highest engineering standards.

While Formula 1 has given a temporary halt to this season. All teams while stuck at home are designing new breathing equipment to the hospitals.

The Mercedes F1 team has delivered to the University College Hospital in London a breathing device that will help patients with COVID-19.

The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) medical device, which delivers oxygen to the lungs without needing a ventilator, was developed with the help of Mercedes AMG's HPP department in Brixworth, the unit that designs and builds the teams hybrid engines.

Mercedes has so far delivered 40 CPAP devices to UCLH, but a concerted effort by the F1 community - a collective called 'Project Pitlane' - will allow for the production of 1,000 units a day if trials go well.

• Post Brexit!!

With this Coronavirus hitting every country in the world. Do you think UK will now have a slight advantage when all this dust settles...:?:...... Specially with trade.

I pondered this while sat at home!...^^

• Don't know who to believe. There are so many different ideas as to how many will die in UK, when the peak will be etc. I don't think any of experts really know. We will just have to wait and see.

• I'm quite amazed how so few cars and people there are. I basically limit my self to go shopping but try and walk every day if I can, depending on the weather :)

• Because of underlying health condition my wife does not like me to go to the shops so she does all the shopping (there goes all the extras I would put in the trolley ;))

I only venture outside to pick up medication and go for a walk. Live right besides a large bit of greenery called the Meadows so it great to have a walk round.