What movie have you watched?

• Just finished watching a John Wayne western.. Big Jake - 1971

I find it hilarious they use bright red paint as blood in this movie. :D

One thing when I was growing up, there was no motions of violence or actual gore.. When people were shot, you never saw them getting shot that much. More of a noise and a fella lying on the ground either wounded or dead. :) Not anymore!.........

Edited once, last by Noni ().

• I saw A Quiet Place a couple of nights ago. A little bit silly here and there but overall entertaining, if a tad unpleasant, with some moments of armrest-gripping tension.

Abandon all reason

• Watched this movie last night with Tommy Lee Jones.

When brash Texas border officer Mike Norton (Barry Pepper) wrongfully kills and buries the friend and ranch hand of Pete Perkins (Tommy Lee Jones), the latter is reminded of a promise he made to bury his friend, Melquiades Estrada (Julio Cesar Cedillo), in his Mexican home town. He kidnaps Norton and exhumes Estrada's corpse, and the odd caravan sets out on horseback for Mexico. As Estrada's body begins to rot, Norton begins to unravel, but Perkins remains determined to honor his vow.

• Man on a Ledge

When disgraced ex-cop Nick Cassidy (Sam Worthington) steps onto the ledge of the highest floor of New York's famous Roosevelt Hotel, more than just his life is at risk; he threatens to bring the city to its knees. There are some very nervous people around with some very big secrets to hide. As police negotiator Lydia Spencer (Elizabeth Banks) tries to talk Nick in from the ledge, she begins to suspect that he has an ulterior motive behind his actions. Movie also includes Ed Harris.

Mystery & Thriller ....... Very good indeed!........ Watched this the other day

• I liked this movie too.

Another intense movie, if you are a fan of Colin Farrell, is 'Phone Booth.'

• Villain

Chappie. I quite like this movie. Has Hugh Jackman as the Villain with a rogue robot that he has designed that wants to replace all other robots like Chappie, who's inventor designed a mind for this particular robot called Chappie.

A couple en route from Las Vegas are forced to deal with a body out in the desert making their honeymoon one hellish ride.

This is very much a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits style movie .... At first you did not know what to expect, very thrilling full of mystery.

This is not a horror movie.

• No Escape - 1994

With Ray Liotta .... Action/SciFi

A soldier convicted for murdering his commanding officer is dumped and left to die on a prison island inhabited by two camps of convicts.

:thumbup: