• 1. Land of Confusion

2. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

3. Invisible Touch

4. Do The Neurotic

5. Anything She Does

6. Domino

7. Feeding The Fire

8. The Brazilian

What do you think of this? I've made my own playlist "My Invisible Touch" in Apple Music.

• One ballad is needed. I would keep Throwing It All Away & Feeding The Fire. Do The Neurotic is OK but no more than that. Of course in this day & age you wouldn't need to delete anything.

• When I set up my album playlists I also kept Land of Confusion pretty far apart from Feeding the Fire, due to the lyrical similarity. I still think of these albums in "sides" so I also enjoy your symmetry of ending each side with an instrumental.

I like the ballads, but just as importantly I think they provide a better balance to the album.

• When I set up my album playlists I also kept Land of Confusion pretty far apart from Feeding the Fire, due to the lyrical similarity. I still think of these albums in "sides" so I also enjoy your symmetry of ending each side with an instrumental.

I like the ballads, but just as importantly I think they provide a better balance to the album.

You're right, I also tend to think in sides. Now you've got two sides beginning with uptempo followed by a long one, then a poppy/slow one and finally an instrumental.

Actually, Throwing It All Away should've fit in there but I don't know where. But then the sides would run out of time... Anyway this tracklist would have made a more progressive album of IT.

• I often wonder if making the album seem "more prog" might have been as simple as beginning with Tonight, Tonight, Tonight instead of Invisible Touch...

For my own playlists I usually keep all of the songs and just slot in the non-album tracks where I think they'd disrupt the flow the least. In general I trust the band's track order choices (Duke and Genesis being my personal exceptions) but I'm so used to the original running I try not to disrupt that too much.

• could also look like this:

1. Do The Neurotic

2. Land Of Confusion

3. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

4. Throwing It All Away

5. Feeding The Fire

6. Invisible Touch

7. Domino

8. The Brazilian

Neurotic and Brazilian are a bit of the same, so it would be great to have them starting and finishing off the record.

I also agree that one ball is needed. Was thinking about In Too Deep as well - would also work.

I'd Rather Be You is too weak to be included

• I'm not keen on it in all honesty. Using strictly the tracks you listed I'd go Neurotic, Confusion, Tonight, Anything, Domino, Fire, IT, Brazilian. But apart from your running order my main issue is the omission of TIAA, one of their best later songs. That trumps ASD in a heartbeat for me. But hey it's your playlist.

There's a couple of rearranged ITs in the Rearranged Albums thread.

Abandon all reason