Live Pro-Shot of the 1978 tour

• Hello. I know that there is a full concert (or almost complete, more than 1 hour 30) filmed by Genesis of the 1978 ATTWT tour which is a pro-shot with a fairly clear image and a relatively good sound quality (it is a concert in Japan it seems to me, or maybe in the United Kingdom). I found it on youtube a few years ago but since I changed my computer I lost it completely and I couldn't find it anywhere (I should have saved it ha ha). Does anyone know if it is possible to get this pro-shot concert of 78 in decent image quality, or on the net in mp4 or rar, or on DVD?

• I don't believe there is any full footage from any one date but some people have put together compilations from what is available.

There is half an hour's worth from Tokyo which includes mostly full songs shot with two cameras:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then there's a few pro clips in the Three Dates With Genesis BBC doc which is quite interesting in it's own right but that's about it:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One YouTube user called Mamagog666 put together a compilation drawing from various sources including those above and the various 8mm clips in circulation.