23. Turkey (0) 0%
    24. Netherlands (0) 0%
    25. Brazil (0) 0%
    26. Argentina (0) 0%
    27. Russia (0) 0%
    28. Poland (0) 0%
    29. other Central or South American Country (0) 0%
    30. Belgium (0) 0%

Now that our new forum is slightly getting bigger, it might be interesting to learn where our members come from.

So, where do you live?

In case your country is not listed separately, just chose the appropriate option and specify your location in a comment in this thread

• United Kingdom for me. Born in England, lived all over the world as my dad was in the army but now I am living in Scotland

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• I live in the US. Born and raised in the State of New Jersey and live in the part that is called the "Jersey Shore".

That's a bit of a broad term as the Shore is the part of NJ that runs along the Atlantic Ocean and runs from the Southern tip of NJ to about 120 miles north. I live in the middle,approx imately 60 miles from the Southern tip. Which puts me almost equidistant from New York City to the North and Philadelphia to the West. An ideal spot for getting to great concerts! :)

• My family left Ontario, Canada in 1968 and brought us to California when I was 10 years old. I can't believe that was 50 years ago!! Yes, we were trying to get away from Noni ^^ who we heard was leaving England for Canada :|

• Edinburgh, very nice, I love that city. I have three visits planned this year, including a week at the Fringe.

I'm in Inverness.

I'm going in the opposite direction. Week planned in June at Nairn with extended family. Will no doubt visit Inverness while we are there

• I'm going in the opposite direction. Week planned in June at Nairn with extended family. Will no doubt visit Inverness while we are there

I like Nairn a lot, I hope to get back over there one weekend soon.

It'd be a coincidence if your week in June was the one commencing the 4th, as that's my first Edinburgh trip of this year. The final one will be in November to see King Crimson.

Abandon all reason

• I like Nairn a lot, I hope to get back over there one weekend soon.

It'd be a coincidence if your week in June was the one commencing the 4th, as that's my first Edinburgh trip of this year. The final one will be in November to see King Crimson.

Coming on 16th for a week. As an extended family (8 of us) we have been coming to Nairn I would guess 15 times in the last 20 years. Started on the caravan site but now we rent a large house just two minutes away from the beach. So looking forward to it

• Coming on 16th for a week. As an extended family (8 of us) we have been coming to Nairn I would guess 15 times in the last 20 years. Started on the caravan site but now we rent a large house just two minutes away from the beach. So looking forward to it

That massive caravan site! It's huge. (If it's the one I think you mean).

Further along, in the little park there's a small cafe that does excellent home-made ice-cream.

Abandon all reason

• Official Post

I'm originally from northern Germany, but have been living in Bavaria for more than half my life now.

Noni, I used to know someone from the Liverpool area who met someone from Canada in a Genesis fan forum. Hope they're still happily married. Wouldn't happen to be you now, would it?

• I'm originally from northern Germany, but have been living in Bavaria for more than half my life now.

Noni, I used to know someone from the Liverpool area who met someone from Canada in a Genesis fan forum. Hope they're still happily married. Wouldn't happen to be you now, would it?

No!!!..........^^