Happy Easter everyone.

• What could be classed as the most historic religious festival celebrated by all Christians has quite a somber feeling to it.

With families in lock down, isolated and separated plus Churches closed. I cannot class this as a Good Friday.:(

I got booze, it’s cheaper than the pubs and service is quicker. My own choice of music too, plus the toilets are clean :D

However, I did buy some dark chocolate, no Easter bunnies I'm afraid.... Now I'm treating myself to a Newcastle Brown Ale...:D

Happy Easter Everyone!................:)

Edited 3 times, last by Noni ().

• Happy Easter, Noni, and to all of my friends here who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Stay safe!

John 11:25-26. Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live even though they die, and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.". :saint:<3

• Official Post

Hope you all found ways to get in the Easter mood. We had wonderful weather here yesterday and I went out for a run, my partner for a cycling tour and he also placed little gifts at his parent's and grandma's home.

Other than that, we had a barbecue und chattet a bit with some neighbors - and keeping the distance.

Stay safe everyone!

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!