'New' edit of Lamb Lies Down live footage.

• With having time away from work, I have decided to attempt an edit of Genesis playing the Lamb live.

I know versions of this exist on Youtube, but none are wholly to my complete satisfaction.
    I've decided to blend the best bits of what few fragments are out there (the old cine-film, slides film)
    but also pad it out with a little Musical Box footage.

I have just completed part one (sides one and two). I KNOW you guys will be very familiar with the footage,
    but I have you like this different way of presenting it. I have had a lot of fun making this, and it has only served
    to underscore my admiration for this album. The soundtrack to my life.

Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/Fl_fNzR6hcU

• Official Post

Thanks

Have you seen the film Serge Morissette has compiled? He did show this during the two Lamb conventions here in Germany in 2001 and 2012, but obviously didn't put it anywhere on the net.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Love the footage of Back In NYC where Peter throws the bottle onto the stage and it explodes. I've never really checked out much 'live' footage of The Lamb tour before but certainly during Back In NYC, Peter seems so self-assured and, well, not like himself at all!