Genesis YouTube Film Festival.

• I have been watching the re runs of the concerts every Saturday evening at the same time as my girlfriend who lives 100 miles away and can’t travel at this time. I haven’t seen any of these concerts before so it been really exciting for the both of us, to have a mini quiz via texting and guess the songs by the first few bars!. The “Brazilian” had us both stumped till I checked the LP cover after the show finished. It really makes a nice change seeing these. The only issue I have found is the terrible picture quality on YouTube !, The first concert “Three Sides Live” was very clear but Mama Tour and Wembley both were very grainy and pixellating. It’s a shame that they couldn’t put great quality video on during this premier event?. 360 resolution on a 55” screen isn’t a good look. Hopefully this weeks show will be better. anyone know why they are such poor picture quality?. Surely time for a tidy up and remastering?, Great concerts though.

• I think they just wanted to do something quick and easy, hence no work on improving the quality. Or they might not want to compete with the versions on the Movie Box. Or (wishful thinking), they are planning to release new versions with fully restored songs and want to just whet our appetites.

• There's literally nothing wrong with Genesis suddenly being featured on YouTube, even if it's "just" the concert films we already own. Seeing the band back in the mainstream spotlight has been one of the few bright spots in these last few months for me.

As far as "improvements" go I believe that ship has sailed. All have them have remixed audio and Three Sides Live was shot on film, which is why they could eek out a BluRay release, but the Mama and We Can't Dance tours were shot on standard definition video tape, so there's no way to improve the visual portion of those.

• I agree that ship has sailed. The improvement I would hope for are more in the realm of including songs that were left on the cutting room floor. I so want the drum duet in the Mama video to go into Los Endos. I don't know if they filmed the other medley on that tour, but I would love to see something beyond the single camera stuff they have released from rehearsals.

• I agree that ship has sailed. The improvement I would hope for are more in the realm of including songs that were left on the cutting room floor. I so want the drum duet in the Mama video to go into Los Endos. I don't know if they filmed the other medley on that tour, but I would love to see something beyond the single camera stuff they have released from rehearsals.

I'd love that too, but I'm pretty sure all of the missing songs are on that same ship.

Which is a shame, I freely admit. While there's always a chance something might be discovered sometime down the road (the TSL Bluray was an unexpected benefit of the film masters turning up after the Movie Box was made) I'm at peace with the notion that what we've got is what we're going to get.