Land of Confusion video youtube

• Has anyone seen the LOC music video on youtube?

I just got done watching it and was shocked amazed and kinda upset that on youtube for free you get the original music video with all the sound effects and talking. On the dvd the Video Show none of that is on it! Anyone know what happened?

i was told back when Video Show was released that they had either lost the original or the master or it was damaged thats why the sound effects were not on the dvd.

But now on youtube for free its all put back together. Im glad to see its back like it was but what happened?

• The original voice-over bits weren't available when the song was remixed in 2007 so any newer version of the video using the remixed audio won't have the sound effects in the song.

what I'm saying is now on youtube it has the sound effects. So my question is has it been found or fixed or whatever? Whatever is on youtube on the bands official site has it with the effects now.

• Has anyone seen the LOC music video on youtube?

I just got done watching it and was shocked amazed and kinda upset that on youtube for free you get the original music video with all the sound effects and talking. On the dvd the Video Show none of that is on it! Anyone know what happened?

i was told back when Video Show was released that they had either lost the original or the master or it was damaged thats why the sound effects were not on the dvd.

But now on youtube for free its all put back together. Im glad to see its back like it was but what happened?

What you're hearing on the Video Show DVD is a 5.1 mix of the song especially made for that release. It's not a mix of the audio as it originally appeared when the promo videos were released on VHS in 2.0.

You'll notice the same happens on the video for Anything She Does, where during the song, Phil hits a light-shade with his drumstick. You can hear it on the the orginal stereo mix, not on the new mix.