A New Day Festival Cancelled. Get your ticket for next year.

• ;(;( For past four years Mrs Farmer and I have gone to the beautiful A New Day Festival in Kent UK. We have tickets for this year's on August bank Holiday. . Just heard it's been cancelled due to Cv19. So sad but we may have been too nervous to go anyway so just as well for us I suppose. Tickets valid for next year and they will be giving away tickets to NHS workers. We love the festival so much I thought I'd promote it a little here. It's only small . Has anyone here been? I hope this doesn't cause it to go under. In the past they have had Ian Anderson, Uriah Heep, ,Focus , Solstice, Fish Hawkwind, Stranglers, Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash , Stray, Glen Hughes , Ten Years After, Karnataka, Carl Palmer , Martin Barre Band , Slade and Sweet to name a few. This year Arthur Brown, Nik Turner , John Lee's BJH , Osibisa, The Blockheads, Focus,Edgar Broughton, Praying Mantis , and Skids amongst others that bring a mix of Prog, Rock , Punk , Blues and Folk. All in beautiful setting , real ale at a decent price , lovely people , no litter. Average age somewhere above 50 I guess as you would imagine from the line up. So no festival for us this year . Anyway I really don't want it to go under so doing my bit to promote it to anyone that may read this. Look it up.

• Mr.Farmer

Changed the title of the thread from “A New Day Festival Cancelled. Get yours for next year.” to “A New Day Festival Cancelled. Get your ticket for next year.”.