The Concept Album Concept

• Ernie Wise was underrated and was brilliant in that sketch. By the final stab at it his introduction is reduced to a hurried "Grieg's - by him - with him - "

Gone off topic somewhat here! But yes all three were brilliant . One of my and everyone's favourite comedy sketches. I loved Ernie's enthusiasm for Eric's rather fine arrangement . He was right !! Couldn't have been done without Ernie . I found a video of just the two of them doing it several years before they did it Andre Previn.

• Janet Jackson recording a album concept with Rhytmn Nation 1814. This album talk hugely about the issues and problemes of society, like violence in the gang of the streets (Black Cat), the problem in general of society in the world (Rhytmn Nation), the drugs, crimes in the streets and homeless (State of the World), the poverty and violence for the childrens (Living in the World), Racism and prejudice (The Knowledge),. Few songs talk about love (Love Will Never Do (Without You), Lonely, Come Back to Me, Someday is Tonight), but most of the songs of the album talk about issues and society problems. Except rappers, she the first pop/RnB artist then she talk the huges problems of society in many ways, before the many artists today. and this is in 1989

• Janet Jackson recording a album concept with Rhytmn Nation 1814. This album talk hugely about the issues and problemes of society, like violence in the gang of the streets (Black Cat), the problem in general of society in the world (Rhytmn Nation), the drugs, crimes in the streets and homeless (State of the World), the poverty and violence for the childrens (Living in the World), Racism and prejudice (The Knowledge),. Few songs talk about love (Love Will Never Do (Without You), Lonely, Come Back to Me, Someday is Tonight), but most of the songs of the album talk about issues and society problems. Except rappers, she the first pop/RnB artist then she talk the huges problems of society in many ways, before the many artists today. and this is in 1989

Dont know about Janet Jackson or R&B really but I'm a great fan of Stevie Wonder. He made so many people aware of the problems so many people face,. including my twelve year old self listening to Living For The City.and many others.

• Dont know about Janet Jackson or R&B really but I'm a great fan of Stevie Wonder. He made so many people aware of the problems so many people face,. including my twelve year old self listening to Living For The City.and many others.

When i talk issue of society, i talk about news of murder, violence in every ways, drug, crimes, the porverty in the childrens in the worlds, the violence in the streets, the streets gang and also the prejudice, education and racism. This concept album, at the time of released in 1989, was very ahead of his time and influenced manys pop or RnB artists to talk about that, like Mariah Carey or Lady Gaga.

• When i talk issue of society, i talk about news of murder, violence in every ways, drug, crimes, the porverty in the childrens in the worlds, the violence in the streets, the streets gang and also the prejudice, education and racism. This concept album, at the time of released in 1989, was very ahead of his time and influenced manys pop or RnB artists to talk about that, like Mariah Carey or Lady Gaga.

I had no idea what JJ has done certainly didn't know she did a concept album about that stuff . I know about Stevie Wonder stuff on racism from the 70s